Информационный лист Конкурс эссе на знание Кореи-2020
We are pleased to announce the Understanding Korea 2020 Contest Call for Essays. Please note the following guidelines. The Center for International Affair at AKS is the home of the Understanding Korea Project, which seeks to correct inaccurate information on and improve contents about Korea in International textbooks.
1. Essay Themes
International Images of Korea
- Images of Korea in international instructional materials
(International textbooks, Internet sites, etc.)
- Proposals on how to improve the image of Korea
Understanding Korea Materials
- Improvements using Understanding Korea materials and
suggestions for developing new materials
※ Understanding Korea materials published by AKS can be requested for the purpose of this contest.
Available in the site below.
(CEFIA Website: https://www.aks.ac.kr/ikorea/english/ → Understanding Korea materials)
2. Eligibility : Any person except Koreans living in the Korea
3. Submission : Fill out the application form and submit by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
○ Language: Korean or English
○ Essay Length: About 3 pages in A4 format
※ Download the application format from information bulletins in the Academy of Korean Studies homepage or
Center for International Affairs homepage and submit (only the official format will be accepted).
※ Applications can be submitted using either Theme 1 or Theme 2 or both.
Awarded by the Minister Prize worth 1,000,000 won
Awarded by AKS President Prize worth 500,000 won
Awarded by the Center Director Prize worth 200,000 won
※ Taxes related to the acceptance of and use of the prize are the winners’ responsibility.
※ All applicants will received a souvenir (First 100 applicants only)
5. Application Period : June 1 - July 31, 2020
※ Submissions after the deadline will not be accepted.
6. Announcement : September 25, 2020
※ The result of the contest will be posted on the Center's website, and all winners will be notified individually.
○ The Center for International Affairs, Division of Understanding Korea Project
- Email: email@example.com
※ All inquiries about the contest must be made by email.